Shemitah, Blood Moons, Ingathering – Part 4
No human knows when Father God will send Jesus for us (Matthew 24.36). So, Jesus-followers wait for that ‘twinkling of the eye’ event (Isaiah 25.9, 26.8-9, 35.3-4). But, Jews and other people who do not follow Jesus should understand that the calling away of Jesus-followers, the so-called Rapture, will begin their Great Tribulation!
A. Overview what we have learned so far (Parts 1-3; refer to these at www.sozoclass.com ):
- God’s clock began with equinox: equality; sun at equator; wobbles started from Winter solstice to Summer solstice each year; conceptions of Jesus (Spring Equinox) and John the Baptist (Fall Equinox); blood moon tetrads on equinoxes; Jewish Feasts on equinoxes; His year for Jews began with Fall Equinox in seventh month of the Jewish calendar, although He declared the month the Jews left Egypt as the first month, during the Spring equinox.
- Shemitah is both God’s measurement of time and the economy: seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years, short Shemitah of 7 years, long Shemitah of 49 years, Jubilee in 50th year; debts were released every seven years and Jewish slaves were to be released; ownership of land was to revert to the original owner every 49 years; purchases of land were to be based upon the values of harvests until the next Jubilee year (larger for longer periods; smaller for shorter).
- Blood Moons are God’s signs for Jews and believers of significant events: but what about the last three consecutive tetrads in Jubilee years?; the church age began with the conception of Jesus and light (John 1.1-5) on a Spring equinox; will the church age end around a Fall equinox, symbolic of the rise of man and his darkened imagination?
- Only God the Father knows the time of His ‘calling away’ of the Church; Matthew 24.36.
- Day of Atonement: Daniel 9.24; end of sin and beginning of everlasting righteousness; September 23, 2015; the Fall equinox.
- Ingathering is the next Feast: Sukkoth, Feast of Tabernacles/Booths; worship, presenting fruits from the harvest; September 28, 2015; last Blood Moon of this tetrad; a ‘super-moon’ fully visible in Jerusalem.
- Coincidence of ‘the last’ Pope’s blessing of a ‘one-world government’ (Agenda 2030) at the beginning of the 70th United Nations Assembly on September 25, 2015, and of Madonna’s world tour titled ‘Desecration of the Bride; Arrival of Fallen Angels’ in NY about that same time.
- Could the Seven Branch Lamp Stand with 22 calyxes and almond flowers be a sign of the Rapture during this Jewish month, 7-22 (= October 6, 2015)?
B. After the Rapture
- The Calling Away of the Church (Rapture; Revelation 4.1) will begin the Great Tribulation for Jews and others who do not accept John 3.16 and 14.6. It will continue until satan and his followers are cast into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20.10-15). Note from 2 Thessalonians 2.6-7 that the Holy Spirit of Jesus is restraining the evil of darkness that will invade the Earth after the Rapture of the Church. See, also, 1 John 5.4-5 and Psalm 127.1.
- Then, the period of darkness that began with the Day of the Lord and continued through the 1,000 years of judgment will turn into the light of the New Heaven and New Earth (Revelation 21.1-22.21, 2 Thessalonians 2.1-4: Day of Christ is the beginning of the New Heaven and New Earth; distinguished from Day of the Lord which is darkness for Israel and the world) (McGee).
- ‘The Day of the Lord’ is mentioned five times in the OT book of Joel. Other prophets refer to Joel and mention it 75 times. Because Apostles Peter and Paul also mention it in the NT, this day of wrath is considered the plan of God. (ibid) Specifically, 2 Peter 3.10 and 1 Thessalonians 5.2 speaks of this certainty.
- Both of these Scriptures compare the Day of the Lord to a thief coming in the night. Jesus used this comparison in Matthew 24.43-44 to separate the Rapture (a day of salvation) from the Day of the Lord (a beginning of destruction). If you knew that a thief (destruction) was coming at a certain time, you would be ready to deny him entrance (by accepting God’s plan of salvation). Jesus had already said that only God knows the day and time of the Rapture (Matthew 24.36).
- Jesus described the wrath of God coming upon those walking in darkness as Seal, Trumpet, and Bowl Judgments; Revelation 6.1-16.21. Notice that Israel must endure the first six seal judgments before the Remnant of 144,000 are chosen (7.5-8; which tribe is missing and why?) including conflict on earth, famine, death even by ‘beasts’, and cosmic disruptions. Then come the trumpet judgments of forests, waters, meteors, dim light, and demons released from the ‘bottomless pit’ (9.1; could the Large Hadron Collider produce the impact to jar open the Pit?). Lastly come the bowl judgments of sores, undrinkable water, sunburn, unbearable pain, drought, and earthquake (16.1-21). All this begins after the Rapture of the Church!
- Despite their unbearable pain, people continue to blaspheme God and refuse to repent; Revelation 16.9, 11. How much wrath from God should be enough? This continues for seven years! God told Zechariah (13.8-9) that only one-third of the Jews will survive!
- Then, after Jesus defeats the armies arrayed against Jerusalem (Revelation 19.11-21) and satan is cast into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20.7-10), the blasphemers living and resurrected from the Pit of Hades will meet their Maker at the Great White Throne Judgment and be cast into the Lake of Fire, too. McGee stated that Judgment may take the 1,000 years of Christ’s reign on earth. (1 Corinthians 6.2-3; Revelation 20.1-6) This ends the Day of the Lord and begins the Day of Christ (chapter 21). (ibid)
C. Now, what?
- Those who have not accepted Jesus as Savior and their only hope of eternity with God (John 14.6) should turn to Jesus NOW, because they do not know the time of the Rapture of the Church, which will begin the Day of God’s Wrath. Not a decision to be delayed!
- For we who have believed John 14.6, we wait for and hope in hearing ‘Come up here!’ (Revelation 4.1) any moment! Isaiah 64.4!
Praise God!!! Copyright © by Maurice L. Painter, 2015. www.sozoclass.com
McGee, J. Vernon. 2015, September 13. Sunday Sermon Radio: Darkness and Light: the Day of the Lord. Retrieved from www.ttb.org.